Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fourth of July 2010

Norbridge Antiques,Wedgwood,Royal Albert,Waterford,vintage china,vintage crystal

Fourth of July greetings to all my friends and relatives in the United States! I appreciate your great spirit, and I enjoy how much energy you put into celebrating every holiday.
Norbridge Antiques,Wedgwood,Royal Albert,Waterford,vintage china,vintage crystal

I’ve added some red, white and blue to our table to commemorate the birth of a unique new nation.
Photobucket

Welcome to our home and garden. It is a warm evening. I’ve set the table on the patio with Wedgwood Candlelight pattern china mixed with Royal Albert Centennial Rose. The wine glasses are Waterford. The stainless steel flatware is Splendide. The placemats and napkins are of an indoor outdoor fabric made in Canada by Lady Rosedale.
Norbridge Antiques,Wedgwood,Royal Albert,Waterford,vintage china,vintage crystal

I wish you a Happy Independence Day.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How nice of you to set a table with our holiday in mind! I so enjoyed seeing your lovely patio and garden as the backdrop for your gathering. Thank you for honoring our country's special day and I hope you had a wonderful Canada Day, as well!

    All my best!
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, Thank you, Canada Day was lovely. The weather co-operated on July 1st, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is so soft & beautifully set. I love your china and could sit and relax there all day long. Thanks for the tour of your beautiful garden too!
    Happy 4th to you and your family.
    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I appreciate your comments and good wishes. A happy 4th to you.
    Kind regards,
    Juliane

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments