Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July 2011

US Flag

Fourth of July greetings to all my relatives and friends in the U.S.A. !  I appreciate your great spirit, and I enjoy seeing the energy with which you celebrate every holiday.

Fourth of July rose
Fourth of July rose blooming in my garden

Independence Day commemorates the birth of a unique new nation.  All Americans greet their Independence Day with great enthusiasm and patriotism.

Fourth of July berries
Strawberries and blueberries are perfect additions to the celebrations

Every year I celebrate Fourth of July in a small way with my family to honour our American relatives and friends.  I love the red, white and blue colours and make sure to incorporate them into our celebrations.

Fourth of July dessert
Our Fourth of July dessert was white cheesecake with strawberries and blueberries

We Canadians could not have chosen better neighbours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments